Brush Family Medicine recognizes National Medial Group Practice Week
BRUSH, Colo. (Jan. 23, 2012) – National Medical Group Practice Week, Jan. 23 – 27, is intended to advance public and industry awareness of the key benefits that group practices provide to patients, communities and physicians and to recognize the professionals who lead and manage these organizations.
Brush Family Medicine wishes to salute our hardworking staff that provides patients with exceptional care on a daily basis.
At Banner Health, we are excited to have a number of providers in our medical group to serve you. Included in our medical group are: four family practice physicians and three mid-level providers, two general surgeons and one internist. We are also excited to announce the addition of two more providers for our new family practice clinic opening in Ft. Morgan the end of February.
Our family practice providers:
- Jayanth Talluri, MD has been at Brush Family Medicine for two years. He is full time and serves as chief medical officer.
- Ralph McClure, MD joined Brush Family Medicine in 2001. He then staffed the Emergency Room at East Morgan County Hospital before returning to Brush Family Medicine one year ago. Dr. McClure is full time and primarily staffs our evening walk-in clinic.
- Scott Johnson, MD has been in practice for 29 years and with Brush Family Medicine for six years. He is Level II accredited for workers’ compensation cases. He lives in Loveland and staffs the clinic three days per week.
- Charles Lehman, MD joined our clinic three years ago. He lives in Greeley and is in the clinic three days per week.
- Kim Weisser, CNP, PA-C has been with our clinic for 19 years, first as a nurse practitioner and currently as a physician assistant. She is available four days per week.
- Carol Paynter, PA-C works full time in the clinic and joined Brush Family Medicine 14 years ago.
- Laura “Gay” Brewer, PA-C joined the clinic three years ago and works four days per week.
In addition to our family practice providers, we also have our surgeons and internist:
- Thomas Bryant, MD and Lawrence Schoelkopf, MD became part of our staff in 2008. They both have strong interest in preventive medicine and are able to perform colonoscopies and upper GI endoscopies in their office suite. They operate on adults and children in the recently remodeled surgery suite at East Morgan County Hospital.
- Scott Faulkner, MD has been in practice for 10 years and joined Banner Health at our Ft. Morgan Internal Medicine office in 2010. In addition to his office practice, he interprets nuclear medicine stress tests at EMCH and serves as director of the eICU.
Our newest additions to the clinic staff are:
- Lila Statz, MD who will be our family practice physician at the new Banner Health Clinic in Ft. Morgan, joins us from Haxtun. She has been in practice there for 10 years and will start later this month.
- Nancy Samples, FNP has been practicing in Brush for more than 15 years and will be the mid-level provider at the Ft Morgan office.
All of the Banner Health providers are committed to meeting your health care needs. We offer multiple providers during regular business hours and one physician for our evening acute care clinic in Brush from 5 p.m.-8 p.m., Monday through Thursday. We also have one provider on duty on Saturday mornings to evaluate your acute injury or illness needs.
For more information about any of our clinics, please contact us at:
Brush Family Medicine – 970-842-6262
General Surgery Clinic – 970-842-6720
Morgan County Internal Medicine – 970-542-0360
About Brush Family Medicine
Our providers enjoy seeing patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. Caring for you is our business. To make you feel more comfortable, we have a total of seven providers, of which three are female providers and one Spanish-speaking provider.
Brush Family Medicine offers a full line of services including: acute care, family medicine, general surgery, geriatric medicine, health screening, occupational medicine, preventive health care, sports medicine, women’s health care, workers' compensation management, and wound clinic. For information on the services offered at Brush Family Medicine call (970) 842-CARE (842-2273).