Information Technology Careers
Imagine a physician checking the vital signs of a patient – 1,200 miles away. Or providing a patient with consistent medication and immunization – even if they have to travel throughout multiple facilities. Or a digital charting system that gives doctors and nurses more time to actually spend with the patient. The Information Technology professionals at Banner Health are more than imagining it – they’re making it a reality. We’re working at the forefront of technology in many ways.
- PowerNote and Clindoc – These physician and nursing documentation systems are dramatically increasing staff efficiency and productivity. Patient safety and care is improved through real-time updating and chart accuracy.
- PharmNet – By building a chemotherapy component into this advanced pharmacy automation system, we’re working to enhance and improve the entire chemotherapy process.
- Electronic Medical Records – We’re dramatically reducing central line infections to less than half of what is commonly experienced in our nation’s ICUs. Every time a central line is applied, our electronic medical record system documents that the five steps that are clinically proven to reduce the risk of a central line infection were followed.
- iCare Intensive Care program – Through remote monitoring, specially trained physicians and nurses back up the bedside ICU team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
These are examples of systems you could be working on to enhance patient safety and improving clinical outcomes. We’re seeking ambitious professionals to continue our important work:
- IT Careers for Clinical Professionals
If you’ve worked in nursing, pharmacy or other clinical role, now is your opportunity to enhance the overall quality and efficiency of our caring.
- IT Careers for IT Professionals
If you have proven IT experience, you can use it to impact the future of one of the country’s most innovative health systems.
Need more information about a specific IT career?
E-mail a Talent Scout or call 1-866-377-JOBS (5627) (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., MST)
About Banner Health
At Banner Health, we’re all about options and opportunities. With 23 hospitals in seven western states, we’re one of the nation’s most respected and awarded health systems. We were named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the nation by Thomson Reuters and selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media. We’ve achieved this level of success by providing compassionate, ambitious health care professionals with an innovative work place and exceptional professional growth potential. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options: