Physical Therapist Careers
From Alaska to Arizona, physical therapy careers with Banner Health span our nation’s great western horizon. And with great people, excellent benefits and the chance to live and work in a variety of fine communities, this could be the chance to get the most out of life, and your career!
Flexing muscles, feeling empowered
When you join Banner Health, you’ll have the chance to:
- Expand your physical therapy career
- Take on new responsibilities
- Be a part of an exceptional team
- Speed up your day and reduce busy work by using electronic medical records
- Work with a wide variety of patients
- Work in a variety of settings including inpatient, outpatient and home care (Learn more about Banner Home Care Careers)
Learn today, grow tomorrow
Whether you’re a physical therapist, PT assistant or therapy technician, the compassion and professionalism of our employees create a workplace that is satisfying for a person seeking employment in physical therapy. The opportunities for growth and learning are abundant; we promote from within, and cross-train when applicable.
Fruitful careers, fulfilled lives
Our benefits, as well as our career opportunities, are competitive and employee-focused. In addition to competitive time-off and salary plans, we offer our employees:
- A wide range of benefits choices including options in health, dental, vision and legal plans
- 401(k) investment and savings plans
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Educational assistance and child-care centers at some facilities
Need more information about physical therapist careers?
E-mail a Talent Scout or call 1-866-377-JOBS (5627) (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., MST)
About Banner Health
At Banner Health, we’re all about options and opportunities. With 23 hospitals in seven western states, we’re one of the nation’s most respected and awarded health systems. We were named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the nation by Thomson Reuters and selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media. We’ve achieved this level of success by providing compassionate, ambitious health care professionals with an innovative work place and exceptional professional growth potential. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
All applicants must have graduated from an APTA accredited school of Physical Therapy. Must also possess a current physical therapy license or plan to obtain a license in the state in which you are applying.