A holistic approach to patient care is the key to success at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. By incorporating our Core and Leader Behaviors into our daily work, we create an environment to support excellent patient care, healing and safety.
Banner Good Samaritan uses a shared leadership, multidisciplinary structure that give employees:
- The most involvement with patient care
- Opportunities to be a part of the decision making process
- Opportunities to be a part of the solution to current issues
Employees work together to improve patient care based on these principles: quality, accountability, partnership and ownership.
- Formal recognition of nursing excellence and Banner Good Samaritan being a great place to work
- Nurse recruitment 'magnet' (locally, regionally and nationally; travelers)
- Increased interdisciplinary collaboration
- Pride in provision of high quality patient care outcomes
Search and apply to Banner Good Samaritan Careers
We encourage you to read more information about Banner Good Samaritan Careers and recommend the following options: