Memorial & Tribute
Express your sympathy or honor the memory of a loved one...
Honor someone you care about...
Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or other occasion...
A memorial or tribute gift is a thoughtful way to celebrate a special occasion or to honor family or friends. A personalized letter will be sent to the individual or family being honored. Memorial gifts are used to support programs and services at Banner Health and can be designated to the facility, area of interest or area of your choice.
Learn more about assistance with appropriate obituary language
Click on the links below for additional memorial and tribute gift opportunities at various Banner Health facilities:
- Banner Good Samaritan Healing Garden
- Cardon Children's NICU Celebration Wall
- Banner Desert Special Delivery Celebration Wall
- Tree of Life (Banner Desert, Banner Good Samaritan)
- Gift from the Heart (Banner Desert, Banner Good Samaritan, Banner Heart Hospital)
- Banner Thunderbird Garden of Gratitutde
For more information on honorary and memorial gifts or to discuss permanent memorial opportunities available at Banner Health, please call Banner Health Foundation at (602) 747-4483.