East Morgan County Hospital Projects Supported
The East Morgan County Hospital Foundation has conducted several successful campaigns to support the hospital's building program and capital equipment needs.
The Foundation has provided funds for:
- 2011, Cardiac Rehab
- 2011, EMCH Foundation office redesign
- 2011, EMCH Foundation roof replacement
- 2010, Operating Room expansion and renovation
- 2005, Brush Family Medical Clinic and relocation of the Specialty Clinic to a new area
- 2004, implemented the Picture Archive Communication System or PACS at the hospital. PACS electronically captures, transmits, displays and saves radiology images into digital archives.
- Phase II, remodeled and expanded admissions, diagnostic laboratory and radiology
- Phase I, remodeled and relocated the Emergency department and nurses station
- 1994, The Alonzo Petteys Rehabilitation Center was added