About East Morgan County Hospital Foundation
The East Morgan County Hospital Foundation exists to provide funds and support for capital and program needs for the East Morgan County Hospital.
The East Morgan County Hospital Foundation was established in 1991. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. It is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors that includes five elected hospital District Board members and four at-large members.
Foundation Board members
- Suzanna Spears, Foundation President, & District Board member
- Kari Linker, Foundation Vice President
- Wes Cable, Foundation Secretary
- Lana Stutzman, Foundation Treasurer
- Al Campbell, District Board member
- George Hertneky, O.D., P.C., District Board member
- Charlene Holzworth, District Board member
- Pat Schonberger, District Board member
- Shaire Chavez, Foundation Board member
For more information about the East Morgan County Hospital Foundation, please contact Wendy Danielson, email or at (970) 842-4899.