To make a donation or for more information, contact Connie Hoffman, Public Relations:
- (307) 347-3221, ext. 515
- P. O. Box 700 - Worland, Wyo.
Funds help with:
- Capital improvements
- Acquiring state-of-the-art technology for Washakie Medical Center
- Education programs for our community, patients and staff
- In 2010, funds were used to purchase new furniture in the main patient waiting area.
- In 2011, funds were used to buy blanket warmers for patient comfort.
In 2009, Washakie employees began the Worlando Beach Amazing Race to raise money for the Washakie Hospital Foundation.
Individuals and local businesses sponsored teams of two to compete in the Amazing Race. Contestants solved riddles and raced to landmarks in Worland to win prizes. All sponsorship proceeds were donated to the Washakie Hospital Foundation.The fun event generated awareness and employees plan to make it an annual event.