Helping Others Through Charitable Donations
With your ongoing support, we will keep our communities healthy.
Banner Health facilities rely on donations to support a variety of programs, including:
- Patient services: Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Pediatrics
- Dog therapy
- Behavioral health
- School-based health centers
- Cardon Children's School
- Banner Good Samaritan Poison and Drug Information Center
- And many more
We also offer many opportunities for memorial gifts or tributes to friends and family.
Banner Health Foundation fosters a spirit of giving by making health care solutions a reality for our community.
How to help
Banner Health Foundation accepts donations to ensure the continuation of important community health programs. Gifts can be made by check or cash or even online by credit card. We also accept in-kind gifts and gifts of stock, and we can help you prepare an estate plan, including a will or bequest, or other type of planned gift.
For more information about making a donation, please contact:
Banner Health Foundation
2025 N. 3rd St., Suite 250
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 747-GIVE (4483)
(602) 258-1463 fax
Supporting Banner Health hospitals in the northwest Valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area is Sun Health Foundation. Learn more about this organization.
For more information about foundations that support Banner Health, we invite you to visit following:
- Banner Alzheimer's Foundation
- Banner Health Foundation
- Banner Lassen Medical Center Foundation
- Community Hospital Foundation
- East Morgan County Hospital Foundation
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital Foundation
- McKee Medical Center Foundation
- North Colorado Medical Center Foundation
- Platte County Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Sterling Regional MedCenter Foundation
- Washakie Hospital Foundation