At Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, we appreciate being members of the community and want to do our part to keep our community strong and healthy. We offer a number of interesting and fun events. So come join us!
Hospice Service of Memories:
Community service of memories, honoring the lives of our loved ones.
- Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 6 p.m.
- Location: Raven Landing Community Center, 1222 Cowles St
- Open to the public, no RSVP or fee.
- If you should have questions please contact FMH Hospice Services at 458-3090
Empower Series Lecture:
Tinnitus, hearing and balance
Do you or a loved one suffer from ringing in the ears, understanding speech in noise, or issues related to dizziness or imbalance? Learn from the hearing & balance doctors at the Fairbanks Hearing & Balance Center at the Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic about these common problems to discover smart solutions to help you reclaim stability and security.
- Presented by: Dorothy Muto-Coleman, Au.D., Educational Specialist. Dr. Muto-Coleman holds a Doctoral degree in Audiology. She is a nationally certified audiologist by the American Speech and Hearing Association. As a leading educational specialist and public speaker, she enthusiastically shares her knowledge from over 30 years of treating hearing loss and balance disorders.
- Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Fairbanks Imaging Center
- Free of charge, open to the public