Patients receiving cancer care at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital can be confident that they are getting the most current and specialized treatments available.
Our Fairbanks Cancer Treatment Center provides an interdisciplinary team of experts who work together to present each patient with an individualized treatment plan.
Cancer treatment options available at Fairbanks Cancer Treatment Center:
- Advanced Surgical Services
- Chemotherapy (inpatient & outpatient)
- Hormone Therapy
- Management of Treatment-related Side Effects
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pain Management
- State-of-the-art Radiation Therapies (including IMRT and 3D Conformal therapy)
- Treatment and care for benign and malignant hematological disorders
- Ultrasound Guided Prostate Brachytherapy Program