Fairbanks Diabetes Center
Medical Dental Arts Building
1919 Lathrop St. Suite 122
Phone (907) 458-6400
Fax (907) 458-6405
The Fairbanks Diabetes Center provides education to individuals with diabetes and teaches approaches for disease management.
Currently in the United States, nearly 26 million people of all ages, races, and backgrounds have diabetes. Unfortunately, this number is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years. Because the disease is growing at such a rapid rate, there is a great need for diabetes awareness, education and support.
- Diabetes Annual Review
- Diabetes self-management education
- Diabetes Management during pregnancy
- Pre-diabetes education
- Nutritional education and counseling for diabetes as well as other acute and chronic illnesses
- Continuous glucose monitoring and training
- Insulin pump start and management review
- Biohazardous sharps containers accepted: disposal services with new containers available.
Appointments are made based on health care provider referral and scheduled through Central Scheduling (458-5588). Insurance policies differ so please check with your insurer prior to your appointment to determine if our services are covered.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.