Patients receiving orthopedic care at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital can be confident that they are getting the most current and specialized treatments available. A team of experts works together to present each patient with an individualized treatment plan.
Common orthopedic procedures performed at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Articular Knee Cartilage Repair
- Back and Spine Repair
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Hand and Shoulder Procedures
- Ligament and Tendon Repair
- Partial and Total Hip, Joint and Knee Replacements
- Sports-related procedures including ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Repair
Speak with your physician about treatment options at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital.
|For More Information|