Brian Accola, MD
Brian Accola was raised in Fairbanks, Alaska. He returned after a 10 year absence to become part of our Family Practice Medical team here at Tanana Valley Clinic in September 2008.
Dr. Accola specializes in Family Medicine with particular interest in headaches, sports, and overuse injuries. He holds a Medical Degree from the Wayne State University in Detroit, Mich. and a bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.
He personally enjoys spending time with his family, mountain biking, jeeps, and going on hikes. His office also exhibits his interest in and enjoyment of photography.
- Undergraduate : BS Biological Sciences UAF 1994
- Medical Degree: MD Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich., 2002
- Residency: McKay Dee Family Medicine, Residency 2002 to 2005
Areas of Specialty:
- Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Alaska State Medical Association