Charles Steiner, MD
Charles Steiner has been a part of the Tanana Valley Clinic Family Medical team since 1983.
With his intense attention to detail, Dr. Steiner specializes in family medicine and diabetes care and management including insulin pumps and sensors. He also holds particular interest in disaster and mass casualty medicine, exercise stress tests, and colonoscopies. He attained his medical and undergraduate degrees from Case Western Reserve University.
When not working, he enjoys reading and spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate Degree: Case Western Reserve University
- Medical Degree: Case Western Reserve University
- Residency: University of Minnesota Hospitals
- Family Practice
- Disaster and Mass Casualty Medicine
- Exercise Stress Test
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Diabetes Association
- Medical Director: Fairbanks Diabetes Education Center, 2004 - present