Dennis Rogers, PA-C
Dennis Rogers has called Alaska home for 25 years, and has been part of the Tanana Valley Clinic's Family Medical team since 1984.
Rogers specializes in family medicine, and holds particular interests in trauma care, minor procedures, and travel and preventative medicine.
He completed the Physician Assistant Program at the University of Iowa and holds his undergraduate degree from the Iowa State University.
He stays healthy and active through bicycling and snowshoeing, and enjoys photography, contra and English and Scottish country dancing. His love for music is exhibited as a band member playing the Celtic harp.
- Undergraduate: Iowa State University
- Graduate: University of Iowa - Physician Assistant Program
Areas of Specialty:
- Family Practice
- Trauma Care
- Minor Surgery Procedures
- Travel Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wilderness Medical Society