Jean Tsigonis, MD
Jean Tsigonis was born and raised in Alaska, and has been with our Family Practice Medical team since 1981.
Dr. Tsigonis specializes in Family Medicine, with particular interests in obstetrics, pediatrics, preventative and adult medicine, geriatrics and travel medicine. She holds a Medical Degree from the University of Washington and an undergraduate degree from Stanford University.
She personally enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, sewing and photography. She also loves to raise animals and travel, and has been on mission trips to Zaire, Kenya, Guyana, the Philippines, and Ecuador.
- Undergraduate Degree: Stanford University
- Medical Degree: University of Washington
- Residency: Maine-Dartmouth Family Practice
- Family Practice
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians