Laura Brunner, MD
Laura Brunner became a part of our pediatric team in September 2009.
She specializes in pediatrics and considers it a privilege to participate in children's health care. She attained a medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School, and an undergraduate degree from the Universtiy of Minnesota College of Biological Sciences.
She enjoys cooking, the outdoors, and spending time with her family.
- University of Minnesota Medical School; Medical Degree
- University of Minnesota College of Biological Sciences; Bachelor's in Genetics and Cell Biology, Mathematics
- Internship and residency completed at the Children's Hospital of Denver, Colorado
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics