LeeAnn Wetzel, PA-C
LeeAnn Wetzel was born and raised in Nebraska and arrived in Alaska in 1990. She lived in Talkeenta for 13 years as a commercial pilot and dog musher, and then made the move to Fairbanks in 2004. LeeAnn became part of our team in December 2008.
She specializes in OB/GYN and Family Practice, and holds particular interests in women's health, gastrointestinal, rural medicine, and geriatrics. She is a nationally certified Physician's Assistant.
Outside of work, LeeAnn spends her time cross-country skiing, golfing, dog-walking, fishing and knitting. She also enjoys the cinema and theatre, mission work and environmental conservation, and still has time to keep up with her interest in aviation.
- Nebraska Western University, Bachelors of Science
- University of Washington, Bachelors of Health Sciences
- Physicians Assistant-Certified
Area of Specialty:
- OB/GYN and Family Practice
- National Commission on Certification of Physicians Assistants
- AKAPA-Alaska Association of Physician Assistants
- AAPA-American Academy of Physician Assistants