Nicole J. Fliss, MD
Dr. Nicole Fliss moved to Alaska in 1998 with the U.S. Air Force. After completing her military duties, Dr. Fliss decided to settle in Alaska .
She graduated from Michigan Technological University with her B.S. in Biology, and proceeded to earn her Medical Degree from the University of Michigan. She is interested in women's health, family planning, and cervical cancer prevention and treatment.
Dr. Fliss enjoys the wilderness, and spends her time outside of work backpacking, skiing and gardening.
- Undergraduate: BS, Biology, Michigan Technological University
- Medical Degree: MD, University of Michigan
- Residency: Family Practice, General Hospital, Marquette, Mich.
Areas of Interest:
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Cervical Cancer, Prevention and Treatment
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Association of Family Physicians