Philip Chapa, RN, PA-C
Philip Chapa has called Alaska home since 2001, and became a part of the Tanana Valley Clinic Family Medicine team that same year.
Chapa specializes in Family Medicine, and holds particular interests in depression and anxiety and health maintenance. He completed the Physician Assistant Masters Degree Program at the University of Nebraska, holds a Physician Assistant Certification from the University of Utah, and attained a bachelors degree in Nursing Science.
He personally enjoys music, all things sport and fitness, and leading an active lifestyle.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Nursing Science, Medcenter One College of Nursing
- Master of PA Studies - University of Nebraska
- Medical Degree: University of Utah PA Program
Areas of Specialty:
- Family Medicine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants