Todd Capistrant, D.O.
- Undergraduate Degree: BS, Biology, University of Minnesota
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Osteopathy, Des Moines University, Iowa
- Residency: University of Minnesota - Bethesda Family Practice
Areas of Specialty:
- Family Practice
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Accademy of Family Practice
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Fascial Distortion Model Treatment: Recently became the second physician in the U.S. certified to teach seminars on the model. This model allows for effective manipulative treatment for pulled muscles, fractures, and frozen shoulders.
- Long-distance sled dog running and racing