Victor K. Bartling, D.O.
- Undergraduate Degree: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Wash.
- Medical Degree: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Mo.
- Residency: Family Practice Residency of Idaho, Boise, Idaho
Areas of Specialty:
- Family Practice; Geriatrics
- American Board of Family Practice/Added qualification in Geriatrics
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Alaska State Medical Association
- American Medical Directors Association
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- GI Endoscopy
- Exercise Stress Tests
- Manual Manipulation
- Obstetrics, Pediatrics
- Adult Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Medical Director of Denali Care Center