Our Family Practice department at Tanana Valley Clinic is staffed by residency-trained physicians.
All our physicians are certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. They regularly attend continuing medical education courses and are re-certified every six or seven years. They are assisted by certified physician assistants.
Our Family Physicians maintain hospital privileges at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital. They admit patients to all areas of the hospital, including the Medical, Surgical, Psychiatric and Intensive Care areas, Pediatrics, the Women’s Center and the newborn nurseries.
Our medical expertise runs from pre-conception counseling to routine obstetrical care, from newborn care through care of sick children and adults and cancer screening exams.
Here are some of our services:
- Exams and prescriptions (including birth control pills, diaphragms, IUDs and IMPLANON insertion/removal/replacements)
- No-scalpel vasectomies
- Health maintenance exams, including camp & scout physicals
- Sleep apnea screening and treatment
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Upper Gastrointestinal diagnostics (EGD)
- Colon cancer screening (Colonoscopy)
- Diabetes care and management including insulin pumps and sensors
We are an authorized travel vaccination site and provide travel consultations, medications and vaccinations to travelers before leaving the country, and evaluations of illnesses acquired overseas.
Contact us at (907) 459-3511.
Tanana Valley Clinic, Your Medical Home.