Occupational Medicine is a unique medical specialty, focusing on health and safety issues for people who work.
We provide medical diagnostics, treatments, and preventive medicine practices as needed to reduce the incidence of occupational injury and disease in the workplace.
Led by Dr. Matthew Raymond, our Occupational Medicine clinic provides top quality medical services to workers of all ages. With the help of trained staff and the latest technologies, the clinic addresses the health needs of each worker while insuring the employer has a workforce that is fit and able to perform required tasks.
Our services include:
- Medical exams including, FAA & DOT, ICC, Coast Guard, Hazmat, pre-placement, periodic, exit, fitness for duty and respiratory protection
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related injury and disease
- Wellness programs
- Pulmonary function testing (NIOSH Certified)
- Audiology testing
- Injury management
- Business physical exams
- Drug testing & Certified MRO (Medical Review Officer) Services
We are proud to serve employees of local and national companies operating in the Interior, including:
- First Student
- Sumitomo Pogo Mine
- Comprehensive Health Services (CHS)
- Boys & Girls Home of Alaska
- Logistics Healh Inc. (LHI)
- Boeing Corp.
- Steese Fire Department
Contact us at (907) 459-3570
Tanana Valley Clinic, Your Medical Home.