The Cavanagh Heart Center concierge service is a friendly voice at the other end of the phone line who can answer your heart-related questions.
If you are having a medical emergency, you must call 9-1-1.
If you have a non-urgent question about Cavanagh Heart Center or any of its programs and services, please call concierge at
The concierge can help you with:
- Clinical questions about heart disease
- Directions to the medical center
- Hotel recommendations
- Insurance-related questions
- Physician referrals for heart care
- Restaurant recommendations
- Appointment scheduling
If you have a clinical question, concierge will take a message and a medical professional will return your call within one business day.
Physicians and physician offices can also use concierge for specific questions regarding:
- More information about Cavanagh Heart Center programs
- Referral guidelines for specific programs
- Treatment options available for specific patient cases
Phone calls will be returned by a medical professional within one business day.