You can trust the Cavanagh Heart Center at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix for superior heart care.
The Cavanagh Heart Center Difference
- Top Providers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix is recognized as a MagnetTM hospital and has several of Phoenix Magazine’s Top Docs year after year. We provide more cardiovascular care than any other Arizona hospital.
- Continuum of Care: The Cavanagh Heart Center team cares for patients from diagnosis to rehabilitation.
- Technology: We diagnose and treat heart disease using surgical robots, 64-slice computed tomography, 3-D echocardiograms, wireless-enabled defibrillators and other revolutionary methods.
- Teaching & Innovation: As a teaching hospital, our physicians train other physicians and students. We also participate in research to stay on the front lines of innovative treatments.
- Collaboration: We have one-of-a-kind teamwork among physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, dieticians, physical therapists, rehabilitation specialists and other licensed staff.
- Patient-Centered Care: The Cavanagh Heart Center now offers the services of a Transitionalist, who works with cardiologists to provide a short-term, home-based care for heart failure patients.
Heart Center Program Focus Areas
Cavanagh Heart Center is nationally known in these areas:
Congestive heart failure treatments range from medication management Left ventricular assist device (LVAD).
Cavanagh Heart Center doctors treat a high volume of routine and complex heart rhythm issues with the latest technologies.