Meet Our Physicians
Here is a brief overview of participating physicians in the Vascular and Limb Salvage Center at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix. For more information, please call (602) 839-6040.
- Yadwinder Dhillon, MD, is the Medical Director of the Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix Inpatient Wound Care Service Line and Outpatient Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center. Seeing patients in both clinic and hospital, he strives to improve the quality of wound care for all of his patients through ongoing research in the clinic, continued medical education and clinical care innovation. Dr. Dhillon received his medical degree from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital in India where he learned to hone in his skills on his physical exam and patient relationship. He completed his residency in Family Medicine at St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center. He is double board-certified in both Hyperbaric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Dhillon cares for all types of wounds, from head to toe. He specializes in autoimmune and hypercoaguable disorders.
- Jeremy Brink, MD, FACS, is a board-certified vascular surgeon. He completed his General Surgical Residency and Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. Dr. Brink has additional certifications in advanced limb salvage techniques.
- Brett Seigrist, MD, FACS, is a board-certified Vascular surgeon. He received his Doctorate at Georgetown Medical School and completed residencies in General and Vascular Surgery at Louisiana State University. His practice includes both open vascular surgery and the less invasive endovascular techniques.
- Winston Thomas, MD, PC, is a peripheral vascular surgeon specializing in the treatment of artery and vein disorders. He graduated from Georgetown University Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency Program and a fellowship in vascular surgery at Emory University.
- Suzanne Abraham, DPM, MA, AACFAS, has practiced in metro Phoenix since 2006. She received her education at the California College of Podiatric Medicine and completed her residency at Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center. She is actively involved in research and medical education, is published and has a well-established private practice.
- Glenn Silverstein, DPM, graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He is a board-certified Podiatric Surgeon and a certified Wound Specialist. His specialty and passion is lower extremity wound care and limb salvage.
- Dana Jamison, MD, is a sports medicine fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon. She attended Harvard University, the University of Illinois College of Medicine, the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and the Los Angeles Orthopedic Institute. She has been a wound physician for nearly 20 years, specializing in post-operative wounds and extremity issues.
- Vas Sabeeh, DO, FACS, is a board-certified plastic surgeon. He is the Vice Chair in the Department of Surgery at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, Member of the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine and Surgery and Clinical Assistant Professor at Midwestern University. He received specialized training at the Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, Ochsner Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine, Loyola University, University of Arizona and University of Chicago.
- Molly F. Walsh, DO, is a board-certified plastic surgeon. Originally from New York, Dr. Walsh attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by general surgery residency at Maricopa Integrated Health Systems. She then completed a fellowship program at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., where she received her formal training in plastic and reconstructive surgery. She was on staff at Mayo Clinic Rochester for four years. She trains students, residents and fellows and has received the prestigious Mayo Clinic Surgery Subspecialty Teacher of the Year award.
- David C. Yao, MD, is a board-certified plastic surgeon. A native of southern California, he attended the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, VA. He completed his general surgery program with the Maricopa Integrated Health Systems, where he obtained significant experience in trauma, burn, reconstructive and emergency surgery. He also gained extensive plastic and reconstructive surgery experience with his fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
- Bashad Majeed, MD, graduated from the University of Baghdad College of Medicine in 1995. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and has a four-year history in Neuroscience Research. He is a member of Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix's Internal Medicine practice and has a dedicated interest in wound care.
For more information, please call (602) 839-6040.