Welcome to Baywood.doc! This informative physician publication will keep you up to the date on important news and information at Banner Baywood Medical Center.
Baywood.doc replaces the previous paper publication known as The Examiner and in keeping with Banner Health's "Green" initiative, it can only be obtained electronically via your email address.
If you are a physician and have privileges to practice at Banner Baywood Medical Center and would like to be included on the Baywood.doc mailing list, please contact the director of Medical Staff Services or call (480) 321-4155.
Current and previous editions of Baywood.doc:
Baywood.doc - May 2013
In this latest edition:
- Standard of care vs. standardization by Larry Spratling, Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. John Hensing named top physician leader
- Banner Health named among Top 5 Health Systems in the nation
- Working together in today's changing health care environment by Laura Roberton, Chief Executive Officer
- Banner Baywood achieves Joint Commission certification
- Banner Health encourages physician participation in advance directives
- Laura Robertson receives Healthcare Leadership award
- ICD-10 transition allows for greater detail, accuracy
- Meer your new Clinical Informatics team members
- Banner Health pilots online reappointment application
- Banner Health rolls out new system for distinguishing staph
- Bowel surgery outcomes improve with Enhanced Recovery Program
- Campus construction to impact 5 Center
- Banner Health Centers open in Queen Creek and Gilbert
- Banner Baywood Medical Staff Calendar