The Audiology department at Banner Baywood Medical Center is committed to providing comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatment recommendations for patients who are experiencing hearing loss, dizziness and balance disorders.
The Audiology department primarily serves individuals on an outpatient basis. However, hospitalized patients of Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital may also receive audiology services, including:
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing (ABR)
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Ototoxic monitoring
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
Audiology services at Banner Baywood require physician referral. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Audiology department at (480) 321-4240.