The Anticoagulation Clinic is designed to provide close monitoring and essential education for anticoagulated patients.
Clinic appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Patients are seen by appointment only. A clinical pharmacist is available 24 hours a day by pager at (602) 223-1432.
Did you know?
About the Anticoagulation Clinic
- Pharmacist-run clinic specializing in the management of patients who are on Coumadin (warfarin)
- All pharmacists have extensive training to improve management of your Coumadin (warfarin) therapy
- Certified Anticoagulation Providers are available
What We Do
- Our clinical pharmacists work directly with you and your doctor to closely monitor your specific Coumadin (warfarin) therapy
- The pharmacist tests your blood for its ability to clot by checking your INR
- The pharmacist then decides whether to adjust your dose of Coumadin (warfarin) based on your INR reading, dietary or lifestyle changes, recent illnesses, drug interactions, and many other factors
- After your visit, the pharmacist notifies your doctor of your new treatment plan
For more information about the Banner Baywood Anticoagulation Clinic, call (480) 321-4396.