Medication Management Clinic
Being well-informed about the medications you are taking, and understanding their possible risks and interactions, can be overwhelming and confusing. If you are having trouble managing or understanding your medications, we can help.
Located at Banner Baywood, the Medication Management Clinic is the only one of its kind in metro Phoenix, staffed by highly trained pharmacists, who, for more than a decade have been helping patients improve their health. Our pharmacists have vast experience in medication management and will partner with you and your physician to get the most out of your treatment.
- Meet one-on-one to discuss all your medicines and how to take them.
- Design a routine that fits into your lifestyle.
- Teach you how your medicines help treat medical problems.
- Monitor and adjust medications.
- Select the best medicines for your needs
- Look for ways for you to avoid drug interactions and save money.
The Medication Management Clinic, located in the Outpatient Center at Banner Baywood, provides services in the following areas: Anticoagulation, Blood Management, Diabetes and Heart Failure.
- The Anticoagulation Clinic, recognized by the Anticoagulation Forum as an Anticoagulation Center of Excellence (2013-2015), for achievement of the highest level of care and best possible patient outcomes, is designed to provide close monitoring and essential education to patients on anticoagulants.
We're here to help you!
Our pharmacists are here to meet your medical needs.
- Highly qualified
- Doctorate of Pharmacy degree (PharmD)
- Board certified
- Extensive training and experience in medication management
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- The Diabetes Clinic: Clinical pharmacists work with you and your health care providers to improve your blood sugar control and to prevent diabetes-related complications. Diabetes management services include blood glucose monitoring and medication review and management.
- The Heart Failure Education Clinic educates patients about heart failure, with a personalized approach to help patients understand their health issues and know the best steps to take for an optimum recovery.
Clinic services require a referral from your physician. Most insurance providers, including Medicare, cover your visits as long as you are referred by your physician.
- Phone: (480) 321-4396
- Email our staff if you'd like someone to contact you to get more information about our services.