In addition to providing excellent care to hospital inpatients, Banner Baywood Medical Center offers a wide range of medical services on an outpatient basis through our comprehensive Outpatient Services center.
Whether a continuation of a greater health care plan or a means of delivering highly specialized care without the need for hospitalization, our robust suite of outpatient services includes:
- Ambulatory care to help patients manage an array of conditions through infusion therapies and other related services;
- Audiology services to test and provide treatment recommendations for patients who are experiencing hearing loss, dizziness and balance disorders;
- Endoscopy diagnostic and treatment procedures related to the gastrointestinal and pulmonary systems;
- Medication Management services to help patients better understand and maximize their medication regimens through specialty program clinics such as an Anticoagulation Clinic, Blood Management Clinic and Heart Failure Clinic; and
- Nutrition counseling to give patients practical information and tips on improving and maintaining their health through proper eating habits.
Physician referral is required for services provided through the Outpatient Services center at Banner Baywood.