Inpatient Therapy Services
At Banner Baywood, we offer a variety of therapy services to help you have a faster and more comfortable recovery.
Our medical professionals work with you and your family to ensure your success.
Our team includes therapists, physicians, nurses, social service/case management, dietary, radiology, respiratory, and cardiac rehabilitation.
If you have questions about our services, please call (480) 321-4901.
Our services include:
- Physical Therapy: Helps patients improve strength, flexibility, functional mobility and balance. Patients can learn how to get out of bed, transfer, or walk using different assistive devices.
- Occupational Therapy: Can improve a patient's ability to complete daily tasks such as dressing, grooming, and eating. Also can help increase strength and movement of the hands and arms. Patients can also learn to do an old task in a different way or use adaptive equipment that can make daily tasks easier.
- Speech Language Pathology: Special techniques to help patients improve their verbal and non-verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills, concentration, memory and quality of their voice. Patients can also learn how to safely eat and drink.
We Can Help
We understand that each patient's situation is different, so our services are tailored to meet your individual needs which may include:
- Amputation of extremities
- Cancer and oncology treatments
- Cardiac complications
- Multiple trauma
- Muscular diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopaedic surgeries
- Pulmonary problems
The Orthopedic Program
Inpatient therapy is essential for patients who have had a total joint replacement surgery. Rehabilitation begins before surgery through a community-based education class. Therapists work in a team environment to create a dynamic environment where more than 1,000 orthopedic surgeries are performed annually.