Research Studies & Clinical Trials
For information about participating in clinical research at Banner Baywood Medical Center, call (480) 854-5178.
Banner Baywood Medical Center takes part in clinical trials and other research studies to patients, family members and people in the community who wish to contribute to finding better ways to treat many health issues.
The current clinical trial involves a mixed reality rehabilitation research study for stroke patients. No other trials are currently taking place.
- Help to advance medicine and medical care
- Evaluate the safety and efficacy of medical treatments and medications
- Increase our understanding of many types of heart problems
What’s in it for me or my family?
What would be required from me and or my family?Every study has unique requirements developed specifically for what it is trying to measure. Some common requirements include:
- Signing consent forms for a specific study
- Being able to come for one or many visits to Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Physical examination and/or laboratory studies