Banner Baywood Sleep Disorders Center
If you or someone you know is having trouble sleeping, snoring, waking up tired, waking up with a headache or feeling sleepy during the day, then you may be experiencing symptoms associated with a sleep disturbance called sleep apnea.
Since 2001, the Banner Baywood Sleep Disorders Center, fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, has evaluated adult patients for a variety of sleep disorders including:
- Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Circadian rhythm disorders
Take our Sleep Survey to see if you may need a Sleep Test.
About the Sleep Test
Our team of board-certified sleep specialists and registered sleep technologists are specially trained in sleep disorders and monitoring techniques. We adopt the highest standards of medical expertise along with state-of-the-art equipment to help provide a successful course of treatment.
The sleep test is an outpatient test and can be performed during the night or during daytime. Patients are tested in a relaxed, clean and comfortable home-like setting, to produce the most accurate test possible.
Patients may request to schedule a tour of the facility by calling (480) 321-4553 or send us an email.
Examples of patients successfully treated at the Banner Baywood Sleep Disorders Center include those with heart disease, transportation workers, night shift workers and bariatric patients.
- Private rooms with attached bathrooms
- Flat-screen TVs
- Free wi-fi access
- Contemporary décor with new furnishings
Referrals/Scheduling a Test:
- A referral to the Banner Baywood Sleep Disorders Center is required form the patient's primary care physician or specialist.
- Once a referral is obtained, the sleep center staff will contact the patient to schedule a test.
- Insurance verification and coverage is obtained prior to the scheduled date of the test.
- Instructions for the test are given at the time of scheduling.
The Banner Baywood Sleep Disorders Center also offers a home sleep test. This test can be performed in the comfort of the patient's home. Please contact your physician to see if you are a candidate for this test.
- Phone: (480) 321-4553 or email
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Address: 6644 E. Baywood Ave. Mesa AZ 85206
We're located on the northwest intersection of Power and Broadway Roads