Women and Infants Services
Having a baby is an exciting time in a woman’s life. At Banner Baywood Medical Center's recently upgraded birthing center, our doctors and staff work together to meet each mother-to-be and baby’s needs throughout pregnancy, labor, delivery and recovery.
We know this is one of life’s most important experiences, and we’re committed to making it safe, comfortable and memorable.
We also know little bundles of joy don't come with an instruction booklet, so we are here to help!
- Learn more about maternity-related classes, from childbirth preparation to sibling adjustment.
- Register online for classes or call (602) 230-2273 (CARE)
- Schedule a tour or get more information at (480) 321-4455
- Meet our OB/GYNs
- Patient care services and Level II Nursery
- Check-in and OB Triage
- Request more information about our services.
- New parent services
- Teen parents
- Get details on OB packages from Banner Health Clinic's OB/GYN at (480) 543-6754.
At Banner Baywood, pampering isn't just for babies. We know pregnancy is a lot of hard work, so we want to make sure our new moms are well cared for in our comfortable setting.
Our mommy perks are especially designed keeping in mind a mom's needs, from front-row parking to cookies and milk every afternoon.
Banner Baywood OB/GYNs:
- Kelly Dale, MD
- Ernesto Gomez, MD
- Terry Huff, MD
- Craig Mechelke, DO
- Sidney Semrad, MD
- Pooja J. Shah, MD
- Lydia Sims, MD
Ask the Expert:
- Questions to ask on your first OB visit
- Preparing for your pregnancy
- Can I drink caffeine during pregnancy?
- Can I exercise while pregnant?
See more Maternity Services Ask the Experts
|Banner Baywood offers special cash-only package prices that cover physician and hospital care including routine prenatal and postpartum care, two OB ultrasounds and laboratory work and two childbirth preparation classes. For details, contact Banner Health Clinic-OB/GYN at (480) 543-6754.|
There's a FREE service to help you out! Text4baby provides totally free text messages three times a week with information to help you through your pregnancy and baby's fist year.
Text4baby is a service of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition.
Learn more at www.text4baby.org/