Banner Behavioral Health Hospital hosts, as well as participates in several community and professional events throughout metro Phoenix each year.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way Workshop
Parenting can perhaps best be described as dealing with a range of emotions, from pure joy to sheer frustration.
As educators at Banner Children’s Academy of Education and Development, we are proud to offer Love and Logic®, a special workshop series that will help you turn parenting and teaching into a fun and rewarding experience, instead of stressful and chaotic. The six-week workshop series, with each session dedicated to a particular aspect of child-rearing will help you develop a respectful, healthy and positive relationship.
Note: Registration for the entire series is highly recommended, to gain a full
understanding and knowledge of the techniques you should apply as a parent.
Why Does it Work?
- Uses humor, hope and empathy to build up the adult-child
- Emphasizes respect and dignity for children and adults
- Provides real limits in a loving way
- Teaches consequences and healthy decision-making
- March 18 Session: Putting an end to arguing, back talk and begging
- March 25 Session: Teaching responsibility without losing their love
- April 1 Session: Setting limits without waging war
- April 8 Session: Avoiding power struggles
- April 15 Session: Guiding kids to own and solve their problems
- April 22 Session: Teaching kids to complete chores without
reminders and without pay
Cost: $25 per session for individuals; $45 per couple per session (includes Workbook)
Registration: Call (602) 230-2273 (CARE) to sign up or click online on dates listed above.
Contact: For more information, call (480) 827-5348