Banner Behavioral Health Hospital hosts, as well as participates in several community and professional events throughout metro Phoenix each year.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way Workshop
Parenting can perhaps best be described as dealing with a range of emotions, from pure joy to sheer frustration.
As educators at Banner Children’s Academy of Education and Development, we are proud to offer Love and Logic®, a special workshop series that will help you turn parenting and teaching into a fun and rewarding experience, instead of stressful and chaotic. The six-week workshop series, with each session dedicated to a particular aspect of child-rearing will help you develop a respectful, healthy and positive relationship.
Note: Registration for the entire series is highly recommended, to gain a full understanding and knowledge of the techniques you should apply as a parent.
Why Does it Work?
- Uses humor, hope and empathy to build up the adult-child
- Emphasizes respect and dignity for children and adults
- Provides real limits in a loving way
- Teaches consequences and healthy decision-making
- Putting an end to arguing, back talk and begging
- Teaching responsibility without losing their love
- Setting limits without waging war
- Avoiding power struggles
- Guiding kids to own and solve their problems
- Teaching kids to complete chores without
reminders and without pay
When: Watch this space for upcoming dates in 2015!
Where: Banner Children's Academy, 1410 W. 10th. Place, Tempe AZ 85281
Contact: For more information, call (480) 827-5348