- Acute adult services: We have 78 beds to serve the needs of adults with mental health issues, or those in need of detoxification.
- Adolescent services: Adolescent services are part of the Wendy Paine O’Brien Treatment Center. Our Hopi Unit serves acute adolescents from 13-17 years of age and has a total of 16 beds. The Hopi Unit treats acute adolescent patients with psychiatric and addiction disorders.
- Adolescent residential treatment: The AOC (Adolescents Open to Change) Residential Unit has eight beds. Chemically dependent adolescents stay an average of 21 to 28 days.
- Somatic therapy: By consultation with your attending psychiatrist, somatic therapy (or electroconvulsive therapy) is offered as a treatment of severe mood disorders which are non-responsive to medication/talk therapies.
- The Villa at Scottsdale: This eight-bed substance abuse treatment program provides rehabilitation services. We are open to the public but we specialize in treating active-duty military personnel. Average length of stay is 21-30 days. The Villa is a 14-30 day residential/rehabilitation program for substance abuse disorders.
- Banner Psychiatric Center: 24-hour, seven days per week psychiatric emergency evaluation and stabilization. Please call Banner Regional Patient Placement Office (602) 839-2020 for more info.