Heart Health Check Screening
Nearly 80 million adults have some form of heart disease. In fact, it’s the leading cause of death for both men and women. What puts you at an increased risk for heart disease? Be aware if you:
- are older than 50.
- have a family history of heart disease.
- have suffered a previous heart attack.
- have high blood pressure or cholesterol levels.
- are obese or overweight.
- live a sedentary lifestyle.
- excessively use alcohol or tobacco.
Banner Boswell Medical Center can help keep your heart as healthy as possible. Whether you need assistance in managing your risk of heart disease, or want a heart health check, we’re your comprehensive partner in heart treatment.
Call (602) 230-CARE (2273) to sign up for your Heart Health Check. The assessment includes blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screening, body mass index, body fat percentage, cardiac risk assessment and one-on-one consultation with a heart health expert. Fee: $25.