We recognize the importance of family and friends in the healing process and encourage their presence during your stay. Visiting hours are dependant on patient condition. Please be considerate as we do our best to meet your needs.
Remember, our patients always must be our first priority. Thank you for assisting us with these guidelines:
- Our visiting hours are 24 hours per day.
- Routinely two visitors per patient.
- We encourage all visitors to wash their hands when they first enter the room and after any contact. Hand sanitizer is conveniently located through out our facility, please feel free to use routinely.
- Visitation by children under age 12 is on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact staff to make arrangements.
- To protect our patients, please refrain from visiting if you are ill, have a cough or fever.
- Visitation of patients in isolation depends on the patient’s condition. Please be aware of precautions, you may be required to wear a gown, mask, and gloves. If you are not sure or unable to follow these precautions, staff will assist you.
- Fresh flowers are not allowed in some patient-care areas, please check with nursing staff before bringing flowers to patient rooms.
- Latex balloons are not permitted because of possible latex allergies, but mylar balloons may be brought to patients.
- Please avoid touching or adjusting any of the patient-care equipment, including vacant beds.
- Overnight accommodations may not be available.