Banner Boswell Medical Center is committed to providing compassionate, innovative cancer care services tailored to meet the individual needs of its patients.
Our patients can put their trust in our experienced physicians and staff, technologically advanced detection and treatment tools, and wide range of support services.
- Ask the Expert
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Cancer FAQ
- Glossary of Terms
- Research and Studies
- Support & Education
- Tips for Patients
- Treatment Options
- Health Library
For more than 20 years, Banner Boswell has been designated by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. This prestigious designation provides cancer patients with the following advantages:
- Quality care close to home.
- Comprehensive care offering a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
- A multi-specialty team approach to coordinate the best treatment options available to cancer patients.
- Access to cancer-related information, education and support.
- A cancer registry that collects data on type/stage of cancers and treatment results plus lifelong patient follow-up.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
- Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options.