Medical Imaging plays a key role at Banner Boswell Medical Center in the accurate diagnosis and treatment in many different areas --cancer, heart disease, orthopedics and emergency services.
Physicians refer inpatients, outpatients and emergency patients to Medical Imaging for a variety of imaging procedures including:
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Positron Emission Tomography/ Computerized Tomography (PET/CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cyst aspiration
- Diagnostic and screening digital Mammography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and MRI guided biopsies
- Needle localizations
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy
Many of our medical imaging technologies are offered at Banner Lakes Imaging Center, where a professionally trained staff performs a wide range of outpatient procedures with state-of-the-art equipment.