Banner Boswell Medical Center's golf-themed Joint Club program is a destination center for joint replacement.
We use concepts like "Clubhouse" and "Leaderboard'' to help our patients feel more comfortable with their surgery and recovery.
Our Joint Club program offers:
- Dedicated caregivers who specialize in caring for patients with total joint replacement.
- Education for family and friends who may participate as “coaches” in their recovery.
- An emphasis on wellness that supports a speedy recovery and return to an active lifestyle.
- An intensive rehabilitation process that prepares for a safe transition home.
- Group activities that supplement individualized care.
|For More Information|
|Video: Total knee replacement|
|Video: Hip arthritis and hip replacement|
|How much do you know about taking care of your knees?|