At A Glance
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center is committed to delivering exceptional care with compassion as it seeks to meet the healthcare needs of all people, including the poor and underserved. In addition, Banner Casa Grande ensures that its policies integrate and reflect the public interest in order to meet its responsibilities as a not-for-profit organization. Compared to Fiscal Year 2012, we experienced an $18.3 million dollar increase in bad debt/charity care, primarily stemming from the cuts to AHCCCS/Medicaid that left many people uninsured.
As one of the largest employers in the area, the financial stability of the hospital affects the entire community. Banner Casa Grande remains a vital part of the community by providing critical jobs and services. By increasing community visibility and confidence in the facility, more people are seeking healthcare locally, keeping their dollars in the community. We appreciate our community’s ongoing support.
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
1800 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
- Opened in 1984
- Patient beds: 177
- Inpatient visits (7/2012-6/2013): 7,680
- Outpatient visits (7/2012-6/2013): 56,403
- Emergency department/urgent care visits (7/2012-6/2013): 58,241
- Babies delivered (7/2012-6/2013): 723
- Number of Employees (7/2012-6/2013): 822
- Medical staff: (7/2012-6/2013): 168
- Number of active volunteers (7/2012-6/2013): 279
Figures as of June 2013.