Banner Casa Grande Medical Center's Anticoagulation Clinic helps patients coordinate and optimize the anticoagulation medications (blood thinners) Warfarin or brand name Coumadin by:
- Managing anticoagulation dosing
- Providing systematic monitoring and patient evaluation
- Providing ongoing education
- Communicating with other providers involved in the patient's care
The clinic is located in Banner Casa Grande's urgent care building at 1676 E. McMurray Blvd. Patients may park on the north side of the building and enter the building on the west side.
- Nov. - May: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June-Oct.: Tuesday and Friday from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.