Banner Casa Grande Sleep Lab
1828 E. Florence Blvd.
Building C, Suite 136
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Call (520) 381-6423 for scheduling or for more information.
Having trouble sleeping, snoring, waking up tired or with a headache, and feeling sleepy during the day are all common signs of a sleep disorder. Banner Casa Grande's Sleep Lab works to help our patients to help correct their sleep problems.
The most common sleep disorders are:
- Obstructive sleep apnea - Repeated episodes of temporary pauses in breathing during sleep.
- Periodic limb movement syndrome - Kicking movements of the legs which occur every 20 to 90 seconds during the night and may disturb the normal sleep.
- Narcolepsy - Sudden, uncontrollable urges to sleep, causing an individual to fall asleep at inappropriate times.
- Parasomnias - Undesirable physical phenomena that occur during sleep include sleepwalking, sleep terrors (night terrors), REM behavior disorder, and rhythmic movement disorders.
We are a dedicated outpatient facility offering comprehensive sleep disorder-related services. We are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), which is the gold standard for Sleep Centers. Our Sleep Lab provides:
- Board Certified physicians who are fellowship trained in sleep medicine
- State-of-the-art technology
- Computerized sleep studies and digital records
- Comfortable, private rooms featuing satellite television
Our sleep studies are typically performed from 7:30 p.m.-6:00 a.m. Wednesday through Saturday or by special appointment on alternative days. We also conduct daytime sleep studies.