Obstetrical Care Unit & Joe Jonas Nursery
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
1800 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Complete pre-admission paperwork by contacting the admitting department: (520) 381-6338.
The obstetrical care unit offers an intimate, family-oriented birth experience, assisted by today's modern technology.
Mothers experience labor and delivery in familiar surrounding. The secure unit includes:
- Spacious Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) rooms
- A dedicated C-section suite that allows an obstetrician, anesthesiologist or certified nurse anesthetist, a nursery nurse and a circulating nurse to be present during the procedure
- Ten private rooms for the remainder of the mother's stay where family can visit the mother and the new baby
- The Joe Jonas Nursery where babies may be attended to while the mother rests
- All nurses certified as Neonatal Resuscitation Providers (NRP)
Banner Casa Grande has a variety of pain management options available 24 hours a day, which allows you to select various methods of pain relief available during labor and delivery, including epidurals.
After the Delivery
A pediatrician will see your baby within 24 hours of delivery and on the day of discharge. If you have a pediatrician you prefer, you may indicate that before or after your delivery and schedule your newborn's follow up appointments with that physician.