At Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, we appreciate being members of the Sun Cities and want to do our part to keep our community strong and healthy.
We offer a number of interesting, informative and fun events. So come join us!
Aging with Grace lecture series
This 2015 series is designed to help you cope with the challenges of aging, keeping you strong and healthy. Events are held on Tuesday mornings (last one is the only Wednesday) in Auditorium A & B, unless otherwise noted, at Banner Del E. Webb, 14502 W. Meeker Blvd in Sun City West. All lectures are FREE and offer light refreshments. Registration is required by calling (602) 230-2273.
- Jan. 27 at 9 a.m. - Doug Carlon, MD, Fellowship Trained Board Certified Vascular Surgeon
Peripheral Arterial Disease: Who is at risk? Why does it matter?
- Jan. 27 at 10:15 a.m. - Ashley Hause, Community Outreach Representative Sun Health Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Feb. 10 at 9 a.m. - Ahmad Nizam, MD, Neurologist; The CORE Institute
Can we prevent disability for neurological diseases?
- Feb. 10 at 10:15 a.m. - Connie Lenski, Physical Therapist
Physical Therapy for the Neurological patient”
- Feb. 24 at 9 a.m. - Azimuddin Khawaja, MD, Interventional Cardiologist
A-Fib; What does this mean to you?
- Feb. 24 at 10:15 a.m. - Arash Araghi, DO, Banner CORE Center for Orthopedics
Don’t shrug it off! Tips to avoid injuries and treatments to keep your shoulders in top health
- Mar. 10 at 9 a.m. - Shervin ‘Sean’ Shirvani, MD, Oncologist and
Rachit Kumar, MD, Oncologist
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Mar. 10 at 10:15 a.m. - Shervin ‘Sean’ Shirvani, MD, Oncologist and Rachit Kumar, MD, Oncologist - Tale of Two Cases: Surgery for Early Lung Cancer
- Mar. 24 at 9 a.m. - Deb Liable, Clinical Program Manager; Stroke
Don’t let stroke define your life story
- Mar. 24 at 10:15 a.m. - Deb Liable, Clinical Program Manager; Stroke Stroke Panel
- April 7 at 9 a.m. - Tracy Irwin; Pre-hospital Coordinator with Banner
Good Samaritan Trauma Surgeon
Trauma Victim: The Right Care in the Right Place
- April 7 at 10:15 a.m. - Michael A. Weinberg Behavioral Health Services
Depression: feeling alone even when I am with others
- April 22 at 9 a.m. - Daniel Wright, MD, Radiologist
Osteoporosis: how do you protect yourself
- April 22 at 10:15 a.m. - Omar Abdul-Hadi, MD, Banner CORE Center
Advances in Minimally Invasive Replacements; a focus on the arthritic hip and knee
Call 602-524-4518 for more information.