Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center recognizes the importance having support and friendship. Learn more about our support groups:
- Grief Recovery Group, is a group that meets for a 12-week program to help recover from the loss of a loved one.
- Nursing Moms Group meets at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center on the following dates starting in 2013:
- 5:30 p.m. Thurs., May 23
- 10:30 a.m. Tues. June 11
- 5:30 p.m. Thurs., June 27
- 10:30 a.m. Wed., July 10
- 5:30 p.m. Thurs., July 25
- Stroke Support Group meets 1:30-2:30 p.m. the second Friday of each month. Check in with the reception desk for room location. This group is for all stroke survivors, their caregivers and family.
RSVP for these groups by calling (602) 230-CARE (2273).