Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center recognizes the importance having support and friendship. Learn more about our support groups:
Grief Recovery Group, is a group that meets for a 1
12-week program to help recover from the loss of a loved one.
Heart Failure Support Group
Join our experts in a caring, supportive environment to discuss emotions and their impact on heart disease, quality of life, and learn the skills necessary to cope with chronic disease. The class is open to patients and their families.
- 1- 2 p.m., first and third Monday of the month
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Outpatient Behavioral Health
- To register call, (623) 524-4210 or (623) 524-4025
Nursing Moms Group
2015 dates and locations:
Thursday evenings from 5:30-7 p.m. at Aud A
- Jan. 28
- Feb. 26
- March 26
- April 30
- May 28
- June 25
- July 30
- Aug. 27
- Sept. 24
- Oct. 29
Tuesday mornings from10:30 a.m. - 12 noon in the Bradshaw Room
- Feb. 10
- March 10
- April 14
- May 12
- June 9
- July 14
- Aug. 11
- Sept. 8
- Oct. 13
- Nov. 10
- Dec. 8
Stroke Support Group
This group is for all stroke survivors, their caregivers and family.
- 1:30-2:30 p.m., second Friday of each month.
- Check in with the reception desk for room location.
RSVP for these groups by calling (602) 230-2273 (CARE)